I definitely could have done more this week both in terms of healthy food and exercise. I worked LONG hours this week and kept telling myself it was ok to slack. I have a terrible habit of “rewarding” myself with bad food and being lazy when I am stressed or don’t feel well and that is what happened this week, It is not ok and my rationalizations are my biggest challenge when it comes to self-discipline so that is my focus this upcoming week. I’m also going to go shopping today and do meal prep for the week. I’ve never done it before, but I think it will really help me to stay on track with healthy meals.
1. How many pounds did you gain or lose?
2. How many inches did you gain or lose?
I’m not tracking my inches.
3. Your weekly exercise or step goal, and did you meet it?
I was shooting to hit 10,000 steps a day. Unfortunately I only hit round 5-6k steps a day, mostly due to the fact that I spent most of the week sitting at a desk.
4. What was your biggest challenge this week?
Definitely fighting my PMS cravings. All I want is sweets!
5. What is your favorite healthy snack or meal?
I’ve been addicted to oranges this week. They are zero Weight Watcher Points and delish.
6. Do you have any advice or tips for the rest of us?
I saw this quote posted by a friend, and it helped me stay positive: “Even if you only lose 1/2 pound every week, that’s still 26 pounds in a year, so keep pushing!”