I didn’t see as much progress as I would have liked this week, but to be honest, I was a little worried I might have gained weight. David and I went out to eat last night for a special occasion and I was sure that the meal was going to put me over the edge. But hey, any loss is good right?
1. How many pounds did you gain or lose?
2. How many inches did you gain or lose?
I’m not tracking my inches.
3. Your weekly exercise or step goal, and did you meet it?
I was shooting to hit 10,000 steps a day. Again my weekly steps only averaged out to 5k-6k a day.
4. What was your biggest challenge this week?
Staying away from unnecessary carbs. I LOVE carbs. I’ve also been craving a milkshake for days.
5. What is your favorite healthy snack or meal?
I’ve enjoying trying different baked chicken recipes this week. Weight Watchers has a great database.
6. Do you have any advice or tips for the rest of us?
Don’t give up! We are all in this together!